Telehealth Appointments via ZOOM
Our telehealth platform of choice is ZOOM.
You will receive your provider’s ZOOM link via text and email reminders before each session.
You can use ZOOM through a browser, or you can Download the App
***Please note: Your provider’s ZOOM link is a personal link, so it is the same for every visit.
- Find a quiet room to join the telehealth meeting, where you will have minimal interruptions and can speak openly and confidentially.
- If you need headphones or a webcam, ensure they are connected properly.
- If there are any technical issues, the providers are prepared to switch the appointment to a phone appointment, and they will give you a call at the primary number on file.
- After your appointment, payment is processed using the method on file. If you need to update this payment method, please call the front desk.
- Telehealth appointments are more likely to be reimbursed than phone appointments, so if you are submitting to insurance, we encourage you to keep your Telehealth appointment.
- For patients engaged in medication management: your provider may make recommendations on household equipment that can ensure quality care remotely (i.e. blood pressure monitors, scale).