Quincéy Xavier (“Q”)
Quincéy Xavier (“Q”) is an ADHD and executive functioning coach with over 20 years of experience working with pre-teens to mature adults. Q’s passion is working with adults in their 20s and 30s to help with problem-solving, procrastination, time management, fiscal responsibility, personal/professional accountability, communication skills and more. Q uses an individualized coaching approach, focusing on the needs of the whole person.
Q’s process begins with identifying negative habits and perceptions that need to be altered to help clients reach their goals. Q helps clients break old habits that are causing problems, and create new, ADHD-friendly, healthy, manageable habits that foster peace of mind and happiness.
At the heart of Q’s coaching model is the “Four Cs”: Calm, Comfort, Confidence, and Clarity.
Q works with clients to develop incremental/iterative processes for achievement, incorporating traditional one-on-one coaching as well as experiential and immersive experiences so clients can practice skills in real-life settings to create lasting change.
Education and Training:
Quincéy earned his Bachelor’s of Science in International Business with Concentrations in Leadership, Human Resources, and Finance from Johnson & Wales University. Q has completed research, facilitation, and training on ADHD, Behavioral Difficulties, Learning Challenges, Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma through programs with the Washburn Center for Children, The Young Artists Program, Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts (HECCMA), and Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP).
Q enjoys public speaking, leading experiential workshops, and facilitating peer & community resource groups on Social/Interpersonal Skills, Self-Care, Self-Identity, Building & Nurturing Personal Support Networks, Peer & Community Support, Arts/Creativity and Adulthood with International Universities, Non-Profit Organizations, Board of Directors, and Senior Executives.
Q has led a powerful creative career in branding, advertising, and public speaking while mentoring, leading workshops, and coaching a broad scope of clients with a variety of needs.
Areas of Interest Include:
• Helping college students develop EF skills, basic self-care, and finding direction as they transition from college to the working world
• Helping young adults develop life skills, implement routines, navigate careers, and foster independence
• Helping working professionals find life satisfaction, healthy outlets for stress, find their identity and goals for the future, and enhance relationships with partners, family members, and friends
• Using guided imagery, meditation, and grounding gentle movement exercises
• Incorporating creative practices with journaling, art, poetry, literature, and performance