If you are a new patient or if you have not been seen in over a year, please fill out the contact form on the front page of our website or call us at (301) 562-8448.
When booking online, consider the following:
- Appointments are not confirmed until they are approved by an administrative team member. You will receive a text/email once the appointment has been reserved, and then a second confirmation text/email once the appointment has been approved by the office.
- If for any reason the appointment you selected is unavailable or there is an error in scheduling, an administrative team member will contact you directly.
- If it prompts you to “Call for Availability”, this may be because you have selected an incorrect appointment type. Please start from the beginning and try another appointment type.
- If you would like to set up recurring therapy appointments, it is much easier to call the front desk instead of filling out the form multiple times.
- Please do your best to enter the contact information that we have on file so that the appointment syncs appropriately with the patient chart.
Some providers have more complicated schedules or do their own scheduling, so they have opted out of online scheduling. If you do not see your provider, please contact the office at (301) 562-8448.