Online scheduling is reserved for existing Chesapeake clients. If you are a new patient, please fill out the contact form on the front page of our website, or call us at (301) 562-8448.
When booking online, consider the following:
- Ensure you have selected the correct appointment type for your provider. For medication management appointments, please select “Psychiatry” options. For therapy, please select “Therapy”. Coaching sessions are not currently available for online booking.
- Some providers are only seeing clients virtually at this time. However, you will still need to select the physical location of the provider. We have three locations: Bethesda, Silver Spring, and Fulton/Maple Lawn.
- If it prompts you to “Call for Availability”, this may be because you have selected an incorrect appointment type. Please start from the beginning and try another appointment type.
- Appointments are not confirmed until they are approved by an administrative team member. You will receive a text/email once the appointment has been reserved, and then a second confirmation text/email once the appointment has been approved by the office.
- If for any reason the appointment you selected is unavailable or there is an error in scheduling, an administrative team member will contact you directly.
- If you would like to set up recurring therapy appointments, it is much easier to call the front desk instead of filling out the form multiple times.
- Please do your best to enter the contact information that we have on file so that the appointment syncs appropriately with the patient chart.